Smoothies pull double duty by quenching thirst and satisfying hunger at the same time. Quick and easy to prepare, smoothies can be an ideal between-meal snack.
What We Love About Smoothies :
- They taste as bright and pretty as they look.
- They’re a great way to sneak more fiber and antioxidants into your kids. (But all they’ll care about is the taste.)
- They don’t require a lot of fussy ingredients.
- They give new life to overripe fruit.
- They can be easily tailored to suit individual needs.
- Even kids with dairy allergies can enjoy fabulous fruit or vegetable smoothies.